(1) The registrations from and prospectus is available at school counter during working days.
(2) The birth certificate in original obtained from the respective corporation is necessary for admission up to 5th std and for admission to 6th std onward, transfer Certificate from the recognized previous school should be attached with the registration from.
(3) Two latest passport size photographs of the candidate and parents should be submitted along with the registration from.
(4) The age group of the student for admission to class pre-primary and onward as on 31st march of the progressive academic year should be 3+ and soon respectively.
(5) A special provision for a modern well equipped pre-below 3 year of age. However the school will have no obligation to take such student in the pre-prime class.
(6) Student from other school can be given admission in class XI in accordance to the eligibility criteria laid dawn by the school for each academic year.
(7) For provisional admission to class XI pre-board result and the character certificate from school should be attached to the registration form.
(8) Eligibility condition for admission to class XI depends on:
- (a) Candidate’s standard appropriateness in the relevant subject for the electives chosen by him/her.
- (b) Existing vacancy in the group of the elective chosen.
- (c) An overall assessment of the candidate based on the interview and past record.
(9) Each of the electives available will be offered only when the minimum number of candidate for such elective subject will be available.
(1) No admission is allowed in class X or XI except where the candidate’s academic record of the previous school will be found extra ordinary at the school’s sole.
(2) A student who has qualified for admission to the school will be required to furnish the necessary certificates along with the undertaking wherever applicable and pay the prescribed fee for April, May and June and other charges within three days or within the stipulated time allowed by the school failing which the right of admission will ease.
(3) Fee for first quarter i.e., April, May and June and other Changer deposited at the time of admission (including provisional admission) will not be refunded in the event of candidate’s unwillingness to continue for any reason what so ever. If the provisional admission is not approved by the management the fee etc., will be refunded by cheque.
(4) A student shall not be allowed to attend classes without completing all the admission formalities and without completing all the admission formalities and without paying the prescribed fee and submitting the document listed below:
- (a) Original and attested copy of birth certificate issued by the municipal corporation for pre-school onwards:
- (b) Original school leaving certificate (for class VIth Onwards) due counter signed by the district inspector of school if the school is situated outside city or by school situated in the city.
- (c) Attested copy of the progress report i.e., statement of marks.
(1) If parents wish to withdraw their child from the school before the session begins and before the child has begun attending school the fee for first quarter i.e., April, May, June and other changer deposited at the time of admission (including provisional admission) will not be refunded, except for the security fee. Same procedure will followed in the case of provisional admission disapproved by the management.
(2) In other cases of withdrawal, three months’ notice or three months’ fee in lie of such notice’ must be given.
(3) Transfer Certificate is not given on withdrawal until all the school dues have been cleared.